Sunday, September 2, 2007

Update on the boy cut

Ok . . . a little late, but here is the picture that I promised. This was taken as I was leaving for my dinner with my cousins. And hey . . . while I'm at it, I'll just throw in a couple of pictures of our night, too.



Sorry, but my brother is certainly not a great photographer -- these were the only 2 usable pictures out of about 10 that he took. Oh yes, there are other where he randomly chopped off parts of my body!




See, I told you! And thanks to my cold, I now have the manly voice to go with the cut!



This is my cousin Andrea and her husband Nathan.



Could I smile any bigger? Not sure what was so funny! Here you see (from left to right) Jennifer, Andrea, Me and Beth.

We had such a great time and I'm so glad that they were able to come, visit and hangout!

3 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

I was right! I do think it's adorable! :) Looks like y'all had a great time!

At A Hen's Pace said...

Oh, it's cute! I love the lowlights. And it's only a teeny bit shorter than your sidebar picture.

It's fun to see your family too--

Jeanne

P.S. Blondechick and I may finally get around to that meme this week, now that auditions and callbacks and TV show filming are OVER!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh, it's cute! It is!! I mean, it IS short, but I like it. And, as you say, it will grow. :-)