Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Big Announcement

Well, I'd love to post the "big" annoucement, but I'm off to the Urgent Care Center here in Ohio. Both girls are sick. I've been giving Maddy breathing treatments every 4 to 6 hours again. Her congestion is back and her nose is running yellow/green. Baby Lulu has a fever of about 102.8, along with congestion and also the nasty nose. So . . . such is life, I guess. It's about time we checked out this Urgent Care anyway.

I'll be back tonight with the announcement . . .

1 comment:

Megan Cobb said...

Oh those poor sweet girls! I am so sorry to hear they're sick again. We had issues with Bean being sick a lot last cold/flu season. This year, I've put her on probiotics (avail. at the local Vitamin Shoppe) plus 500 mg. of Vitamin C per day and she's done so much better. She seems to fight off many bugs and the ones that get her don't last as long. Just a thought!

Now come on with the announcement!