Friday, October 19, 2007

It's a hairy situation around here

Well, thanks to the inclement weather around here yesterday, I was unable to keep my hair appointment -- actually, the salon was without power too. What hair appointment you say? Oh yes, the hair appointment I made with a new hair stylist. Someone . . . ahem, Teena, cough! cough!. . . was nice enough to be honest with me and tell me that my latest hair cut left a little to be desired, so to speak! Y'all . . . I knew it! A girl knows when she has a horrific haircut. But at that point, what do you do? I mean, it was really too short for anyone to "fix". So, I took two weeks, let the hair grow and am hoping that this new stylist can work some miracles -- literally! I'm very excited! I've heard some really good things about her and I can't wait to hear her creative ideas.

If all goes as well as I think it will, I'll post some pictures this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now what kind of friend would I be if I did not tell you the truth. That is why you keep me around right??? Ok one of the reasons that I will always be honest with you and expect nothing less from you. Cough Cough Teena love you!