Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hard lesson learned!

Ok, so this is what happens when Hubby comes home after three weeks of being away.



Look closely - that's the lining hanging out the end of the legs of the pants. What you see is my favorite Ann Taylor trousers (no, I did not pay $168 for them -- they were on sale!). They are dry clean only. Well, Hubby, seeing as he's been gone for the last three weeks, was unaware that the laundry basket held all laundry - even my dry clean items. So, in his attempt to "help out", he washed my trousers (sniff! sniff!)

His response, "I don't think it's such a good idea to put the dry clean items in the laundry basket!"

My response, "Well I never thought you'd actually wash them!"

To my pants: I will miss you dearly. You were one of 3 pairs of pants that actually fit me. You were elegant, sophisticated and brought out the best in me. I'll never forget you. Rest in peace my friend. (sniff! sniff!)

No comments: