Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday #2

Works for Me Wednesday
Here's our instructions:

WFMW: The Great Parenting Advice Edition. What parenting lessons have you learned the hard way? What would you tell a first-time parent? Save us all some headaches and share!


I really don't have some great parenting advice. My girls are young and I'm still learning so much. But . . . here it goes:

Maddy1 has an aversion to green foods (i.e. beans, broccoli). Anytime we sit something green on her plate, she licks it and says, "No, no" and proceeds to hand it back to me. So, my husband thought of this great idea. Maddy1 loves fruit smoothies. Daddy adds some veggies to the fruit smoothie and she eats it up! It's a great for her to have a tasty, cool treat this summer while also fulfilling her veggy quota.

No comments: