Sunday, July 29, 2007

Daddy's little girl


I thought that family (and some friends) might find this funny!

Maddy1 has gotten into the habit of blaming her Dad for things that she does that she knows her Mommy thinks is unacceptable. For example, the other night, it was just me and the girls (Hubby happened to be out of town) hanging out in the living room, near bedtime when all of the sudden, I heard someone pass gas . . . break wind . . . whatever you want to call it. Well, knowing that it was not me, and knowing that I was holding Baby Lulu and didn't feel any vibration come from her, I knew that the source of the sound had to have been Maddy1. So, here's how our conversation went:

Mom: "Maddy, what was that?"

Maddy1: Looking surprised . . . "Oh!"

Mom: "Maddy, did you just toot?"

Maddy1: Shaking her head . . . "No . . . Daddy!"

She is her Daddy's girl!!

No comments: