Tuesday, February 5, 2008

News, news, news!

Well, since my homemaking project (the one that I was supposed to reveal but is taking a whee bit longer than expected) is not ready to unvail yet, I thought I'd check in and tie up some loose ends . . . or maybe their not loose ends, but more like new ends?!? Whatever!

1) I ventured out for my first ski trip this past Sunday. I had a great time and NO, I didn't break anything. I'll try to write a longer post about this later 'cause you all KNOW it was funny!

2) I'm leaving this week to visit my sis-in-law on Thursday of this week. I know we'll have such a great time. Her oldest kids are in a production of Godspell and I can't wait to see it! If you haven't visited her blog before -- pop on over there --- it's much more informative than mine!

3) The terrible twos have set in ---- would anyone like my child for the next year? Just kidding!

That's all for now . . . I'll try to be back soon -- real soon!

Update: I apologize for any spelling errors -- spell check seems to be down right now and I'm not proofing! Ok - another update -- seems nothing else is working either -- so I can't italics or bold -- gotta love the blog program!

No comments: