Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween!

Well, we had a great time Trick or Treating with the neighborhood children. Here are a few pictures of my unhappy Ladybug and my happy Minnie Mouse . . .


Daddy, Minnie and Ladybug


For these next shot, I used the "Night Scene" setting on my digital camera --- well, as you can see . . . it didn't work out so well! I guess it blurred any bit of light that was interferring with the picture?!?!? *Note to self . . . must take a photography class or something!


Mommy and the cutest Minnie Mouse EVER!



Cutest Minnie Mouse EVER and the unhappy Ladybug!



Notice the red eye, people! That's not from my poor photography skills -- it's the side effects of the gynormous amount of candy she had consumed that night! Seriously!!!

1 comment:

Megan Cobb said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time... the girls look adorable! and I'm right there with you on needing a photography class!