Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update on my Hubby . . .

Well for those friends and family who might remember, my Hubby had his knee surgery this morning. We arrived at the hospital at 10 a.m. and they took him back for surgery around 11:30 a.m. The doctor was able to remove two pieces of cartilage that were loose and moving around within his knee. She also repaired some damage. She told me that he does have early arthritis setting into that right knee. But other than that, all is well and he is here at home recovering. Please pray that he will have a restful night and his pain will not be too bad. We're hoping for a speedy recovery. The doctor said that he is in such good health, that she doesn't anticipate any problems. I'll keep you updated! With love - S

1 comment:

Megan Cobb said...

I'm glad it went well and the prognosis is good. I had coffee with your sister-in-law last night - what a treat! Wish you'd been with us! :)