Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!

In honor of my Hubby's birthday, I've made a list of "41 Things I Like About My Hubby":

1. He's soooooo handsome
2. He likes motorcycles
3. He's an awesome pilot
4. He has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
5. He's very hard working
6. He's the efficiency manager of our home - he knows the best, most energy efficient, quickest way to do everything!
7. He has a military background which totally explains #6
8. He's way intelligent
9. He keeps himself in tip top shape
10. He's a great father
11. A great balance of discipline and fun
12. He thinks a map is a necessity on road trips. If we don't have one, we'll hear about not having one for the entire trip!
13. He loves his morning coffee
14. He would love to live on a farm
15. But we don't
16. We actually only have about 1/4 of acre, if that, at our current residence!
17. He's well traveled -- (cue song) "I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere!"
18. He's a great friend.
19. He still keeps in touch with most of his high school friends
20. He is smart with our finances
21. He loves to crank up his old tapes and dance with Maddy1
22. Not sure if he just likes the music loud or if all those years of flying have deafened him
23. He's obsessed with his hair or lack thereof (sorry babe, but it's true!)
24. I tell him I can't see it disappearing
25. He thinks I'm lying
26. But I'm not --- I think he's HOT!
27. And I think he'd still look hot without any hair
28. He's just that good looking!
29. I love his wit
30. But I'd never tell him that
31. Well, I guess I just did
32. He's a control freak married to a control freak
33. Makes for an interesting household!
34. He really wants to be more romantic
35. He says he's just not made to think that way
36. I think he is romantic . . . sometimes
37. He really is a wonderful husband
38. Loving and caring and thoughtful
39. He does laundry and household chores!
40. He's quite meticulous. A place for everything, everything in it's place!
41. He's mine!

I love you, Hubby! Thank you for all that you do for me and for our family! I hope that you enjoy this day!
XXXXX OOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

At A Hen's Pace said...

Happy Birthday, Bro! Come on over to my blog for MY list of 41 things about you....

Gotcha!

Boy, I could post some doozies. But I'm too nice. And it's your birthday.

And I'd fear retribution.

Your wife's list is excellent, though. I'd have to admit that she's right on them all...but I defer to her on #26.

Happy Birthday--

Sis

The Drama Ditz said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle!

#8. In his dreams.